My Friends and Followers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Velvetori Twine OWNER OF VelvetRythms Fashion Show at the "Red Venue" Last Weekend and it was off the Charts!!!!!

That's right.... Last weekend there was an awesome Fashion show @ The Red Venue CWS.....The designs By Miss Velvet Are one of a kind in Creativity.
She Has a way with color and style that flatters both the ladies and the gents!!! 
Below you will see the pictures from this awesome event.Her Beautiful Designs represented so well here!!
Oh and BTW, I actually got to be in a Video after the show ....I was so thrilled...... I love Velvet Rhythms!!!! I will add my personal Photo a bit later, but first lets get the awesome photos of all the (Top-Advanced, and Super Models of CWS up first ;) These Models are Over The Top!!! As are these outfits.












The bottom Photo Shows all The Models Both Male and Female that were Selected For The Awesome Video honoring Miss Velvet and done By Our Wonderful CEO Steve101 Himself !!! See our Video by following the CWS Link on My Blog-list! I am in this photo on the Right End Just Before My handsome partner and Best friend FreedomRock Rhiadra.....We all had such a Blast this Day. Miss Anrol our 1st CEO here would been so proud of us....Her top trainers taught us well!!
All Photography By
 Angel Shelman of Angelic Oasis Imaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment