My Friends and Followers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Furry Theme By Three different Designers Oct 17th

Yet another very interesting Theme for the Styling runway at CWS on Oct 17th 2012....this In my professional opinion gave our models a chance to really integrate some of the best mixes from three designers.
Here are a few more of the contestants and mymy were they ever adorable !!!

 I only was able to get a couple of pictures here since I had RL Work to do. However though we got the pleasure of having Miss Adrianna Applewhyte...grace our runway that day. It was awesome to see her as her time in SL is limited...she is a sweetheart  beautiful and a very great Model (Picture Above) I had a lot of fun as always watching this event. If only RL had been more easy on me this day i too would of participated in this one instead of just watching ....lol
Photography by Miss Angel Shelman of 
Angelic Oasis Imaging

No comments:

Post a Comment