My Friends and Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Graduation Day at UCWS Oct 5th 2012

So very proud of our Instructors here at UCWS....They Brought each one of us Students to our Graduation day and what a day it was Miss Phedre won Best Blogger gaining advanced training certificate and Miss Kitty took Valedictorian  with much pride (Pictures below).....So proud of you Phedre and Kitty!
I am looking forward in my Modeling career here at CWS and Now I'm very proud to say I hold My Bachelors degree in Modeling. I had an Associates From FIMA in 2010.....So now, I humbly look forward to so many opportunities to advance myself in Modeling fashion, blogging and photography.












Thanks to the Lovely Fashionable Miss Anrol and Her Partner Steve. Once again Thanks to our instructors. Hope ev1 enjoys the photos of Graduating UCWS Class of September 2012 WTG All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment