My Friends and Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Finals Day @ UCWS

Today and this evening of October 3rd, 2012 Many of the Class of September 2012.... took part in the finals here at UCWS. Miss Laylah was very professional in her screening of our styling performance and presentation. Making finals a very enjoyable experience for me. Though I still had some pre-final jitters, I felt I walked with confidence instilled within me by all our Great CWS instructors...I feel The theme was a very fun theme "Casual Fall Apparel with the use of a hat".
It gave us all the freedom to exhibit our creative side and represent a nice Outfit  by an awesome Designer to the best of our ability.
I had so much fun ordering this outfit by Sascha one of my favorite designers in second-Life and even more fun was the accessorizing of a nice Hat- Jewelry- a sporty Hairstyle, and Boots to set off my Casual Fall Semi-Western look.
It has been a wonderful month of re-acquainting myself with many runway formations and also learning some new ones.It just goes to show that we as models never stop learning.
 I have also met some wonderful new friends in this class and look forward to hitting the Runways with professionalism and a sense of devotion that has always been like second nature to me when it comes to fashion. I would like once more to thank all of our lovely Instructors and a very special thanks to Miss Debbie Doo ...who was kind enough to get together with Miss Anrol and agreed to sponsor Freedom and myself as we made a comeback to CWS Modeling. We Love each and everyone of you ....Our CEO's Steve and Anrol our instructors, and many Modeling friends....it will be such a blessing to Grace the runways once again with each of you! We had missed everyone very much! Below are  pictures of the  Many Runways  @ CWS and Above is My personal choice of Fall 2012 Casual outfits. Blessings to all who stop by and read this .....Muahs!


Angel Visits The Ballroom Runway..... a very beautiful Runway area for those of  High Stature....Waiting to see the Formal Gowns and Dapper Tuxedo's represented by top designers...And The Beautiful and Handsome models of CWS.
Next Is the dome Here anyone in Second life can appreciate well coordinated Modeling as Both Males and Females Grace it with Elegance and Flair.
The Beach This Runway is A Beautiful runway For all CWS Models to Really Demonstrate Their Talent.The Red Venue ...Talk about Class Ladies and Gentleman this Runway has it!!! ...A Very nice runway For CWS Models to Show Your wonderful Garments...with style and charisma!!!Last but not least is The Black and White runway Area this Runway is one of my personal favorites It has The Beauty of Water and Beautiful swans grace this water Just as we Models Grace the runway!! I hope you enjoyed the Runway Tour... presented to you by CWS and Miss Angel Shelman CWS Fashion Model and Friend :)

1 comment:

  1. Angel, I so love the way you write and congrats to you for graduating UCWS! You rocked it and I am so very proud of you and to be your partner here! Blessings and prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete